We intend to provide valuable and easy-to-understand information to assist you in your parenting journey. The post may contain affiliate links meaning if you make a purchase through our links, we may earn a small commission (NO additional cost to you). Prices and availability are accurate when publishing this post and are subject to change. For full disclosure, please click here.
Thank you for supporting us.
Let's dive into our topic!
Your baby's first vehicle -Stroller! It can get overwhelming to know about all the types of strollers out there and their functions. That's why we have put together this list of the types of strollers available on the market and their pros and cons. Lets dive in!
1. Full-Sized Strollers/ All-purpose strollers
You may also have heard these strollers referred to as everyday strollers. These are the most common models because they serve as a catch-all.
1. You can adjust the stroller as your baby grows so you can use it longer.
2. These strollers are good for most terrains from store floors to grass fields.
3. They offer plenty of storage for your essentials.
1. Due to their extra features, they tend to be larger and bulkier than other options, (but they are a great trade-off for the accessories and versatility they offer.)
Here are some options in the All Purpose / Everyday strollers category: